Do you understand customers' overall applications portfolio, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions using SaaS, DevOps & Advanced Application coding?
Can you set directions that will make a difference and impact for many people and communicate arcature written and verbal to product teams and on a C-level?
Then we would like to hear from you!
Lobyco is a new global software company owned by Coop Denmark, who develops and improves customer experiences through apps for the retail industry.
The goal is to reinvent what modern customer loyalty programs look like, using innovative Cloud solutions primarily operational in Azure. Lobyco works in the following areas: High availability, standardization, automation, high security, Cost management and monitoring.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create a modernization roadmap. Architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, while orchestrating key resources and infusing key Infrastructure technologies and Application Development and DevOps technologies (e.g., containers, serverless, cloud native, etc.)
- Ensure all solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment.
- Being and active part of the Lobyco Architecture team in developing complex end-to-end solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Communicate architecture vision and roadmap to C-level to ensure buy in.
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge of market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community.
We are looking for:
- Professional Experience -10+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects, architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications required.
- You probably come from an IT company with a proven work experience as an IT architect or in a similar position.
You also have:
- Enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management required.
- Experience and understanding of large-scale application portfolios in enterprise-wide environments required.
- Deep domain expertise of cloud infrastructure solutions i.e. Security, Management, Storage, containers and Infra as a code technologies.
Subject matter expertise in one or more of the following:
- Cloud application development solutions (e.g., PaaS, Serverless, API Management).
- Continuous integration technologies (e.g., Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure for DevOps, Chef, Puppet).
- Web application server technologies, cloud application design, software architecture and practices; (design/development/deployment, Agile, SCRUM, ALM).
- Experience with scalable service-oriented architectures using API gateways, serverless technologies, container orchestration (e.g., Kubernetes), API management, microservice frameworks such as DAPR etc.
- Software development practices like DevOps and CI/CD tool chains.
- Stable projects and long term employment
- 4 weeks of paid vacations
- 90 days of fully paid sick leaves
- Office in the city center with park area around
- No bureaucracy
- Free accounting services
- Free English courses