Our client is one of the biggest iGaming companies in Europe. The main goal of the company - to deliver relevant and simplified content in our expert field and help connect consumers to the best services to meet their needs. The company has a ton of products successfully launched all over the world including sports bettings, casinos, affiliate platforms, gambling web apps, etc.
We have 3 large projects we are working on right now:
- big and massive database filled with a variety of sports data started from Champions League games and ended with Dog Racing events in California, internal public API written for our clients and management system that allows create custom sports features.
- sports widgets - React components that display ton of important sports data, build as microservices and communicating with Laravel API. Widgets have their own admin board that allows our clients configure their widgets as they want.
- a new global platform that provides up to date sports information, the possibility to communicate with other people that are interested in the same field, and, the main feature, each user can create its own content (a bet, article, etc.) and can discuss his content with our experts. This will help people to better understand sports, betting, gambling, and other areas.
Ideal candidate won't be assigned to one project constantly, we are looking for a person to work across client teams and build and further extend test framework.REQUIREMENTS
- At least two years of experience as AQA engineer, ideally with good background as manual QA
- Experience using Selenium Web Driver
- Knowledge of SDLC (Software Developments Life Cycle)
- Experience integrating tests into CI/CD pipeline (Gitlab)
- Ability to work in Agile software development (Scrumban)
- Ability to work individually and build/extend test framework
- Execute tests, e2e testing, analyze results, report defects
- Provide business with report in “user-readable” format
- Work on continuously improving and extending test framework
- Proactively ensure system stability, accuracy and quality
- Focus on quality of the final product
- QA mindset, attention to details is crucial
- Passionate about self-improvement and web technologies
- Strong English communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to work in dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Experience testing native mobile apps (Appium)
- Ability to execute Load and Performance testing
- Long-term employment
- 20 days of paid vacation
- 90 days of fully paid sick leaves
- Office in the city center with park area around
- No bureaucracy
- Free accounting services
- Free English courses