ZUPA is a Danish creative digital agency with 75 employees, with offices in Copenhagen, Aarhus and Odense. We are part of the agency group Spring Family with a total of 450+ employees and locations UK, Germany, Vietnam and Poland.
We are looking for a frontend developer / full-stack developer to be a part of our team that defines and builds creative and engaging web solutions for ZUPA’s clients. We expect you to be passionate about frontend development with a good understanding of UX and design. Strong English skills are required, as you will join an international team of contacts and colleagues.
As a frontend developer, we expect you to have the following skills:
- You know how to build websites and web-applications that are naturally responsive across devices
- You have a good understanding of the architectural pros and cons within your decisions
- It's a plus if you have knowledge of VisualStudio IDE and have built solutions to .Net, MVC, Umbraco, Sitecore, etc.
- At least 3 years of experience as front-end developer
- HTML(5), CSS(3), CSS preprocessors like Sass or SCSS
- Experience with Angular.js/Vue.js/Node.js environments and development
- Knowledge of advanced animation techniques (CSS, SVG, GreenSock, canvas, etc....)
- Experienced with GIT and its related tooling
- Experience working with design tools such as Adobe XD or Figma
- Experience with design systems and their tooling
- Development of 3D experiences (ThreeJS, Unity, Blender etc.)
- Knowledge of Cloud Solutions (Google Cloud, Azure, AWS)
- Knowledge and familiarity with working in sprints and other Scrum processes
- Is hungry for making a difference
- Is a strong team player
- Takes pride in quality scalable code
- Is naturally inquisitive and keeps up to date of current and new frameworks
- Not afraid of challenges and taking responsibility as needed
- Has a can-do and proactive attitude
- The ability to hit the ground running, with minimal direction - yet aware of when to ask for help to achieve better and faster results
You have an open mind and a collaborative attitude and know how to collaborate closely with backend developers and project managers. You take pride in your work and are committed to performance, code quality, good practice and delivering high-end products.
We would love for you to bring your curiosity to explore emerging web/frontend technologies and methods, seeing opportunities that can help us improve and move our solutions to the next level. Also, we expect to be surprised by your drive and curiosity.