Our customer, SCADA International, enables the renewable energy sector to optimize production and reduce costs, through intelligent software and hardware that captures live production data from various sources and turns them into decision-supporting information. SCADA International is trusted by hundreds of customers, and the customer range spans across the world's leading organizations.
SCADA system consists of multiple parts. Web application, built with the latest web technologies. Services that connect to wind turbines, solar panels, and other units to collect, process and provide the data in a meaningful format. Configuration tool to change system settings and thus define the behavior of the system.
Currently we are in the middle of expanding our system with a weather forecast, manual data analysis, and earnings functionality. Exciting times to join the team. We are looking for a team player, not just a software developer.REQUIREMENTS
- Candidate should have 2+ years of recent .NET (WPF) experience
- Strong knowledge of .NET/C# principles and basics
- Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Experience with Entity Framework or similar ORM
- Solid experience of code versioning tools (Git)
- Strong analytical skills
- Good English skills with easy verbal and written communication
- Having Agile mindset, working by defined processes