More simple. More local. More digital. This is the slogan of our customer, Danish largest retail chain Coop. Established in 1896, Coop remains competitive by transforming its businesses to meet the needs and expectations of customers in the modern digital era.
We need Middle QA engineer to join our project that builds enterprise software for large for Coop, which includes: Payments solutions, Financial accounting, Sales reports, Membership management, System administration tool, Integrations with with other solutions etc.Experience
Not less than two years is a must.Technical requirements
- In-depth knowledge of software testing techniques and processes
- Solid manual software testing skills
- Good understanding of Web Services and APIs
- Experience in working with Data Bases, ability to write SQL queries
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good technical skills and desire to learn new tools/ technologies.
- Good communication skills
- Higher education in computer science or related field is a must
- Upper intermediate English
- Attentive to details
- Strong sense of responsibility is a must
- Experience in API testing (using Postman)
- Long-term employment
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- 90 days of fully paid sick leaves
- Office in the city center with park area around
- No bureaucracy
- Free accounting services
- Free English courses
Competitive and according to qualification.