Our client is one of the biggest iGaming companies in Europe. The main goal of the company - to deliver relevant and simplified content in our expert field and help connect consumers to the best services to meet their needs. The company has a ton of products successfully launched all over the world including sports bettings, casinos, affiliate platforms, gambling web apps, etc.
We have 3 large projects we are working on right now:
- big and massive database filled with a variety of sports data started from Champions League games and ended with Dog Racing events in California, internal public API written for our clients and management system that allows create custom sports features.
- sports widgets - React components that display ton of important sports data, build as microservices and communicating with Laravel API. Widgets have their own admin board that allows our clients configure their widgets as they want.
- a new global platform that provides up to date sports information, the possibility to communicate with other people that are interested in the same field, and, the main feature, each user can create its own content (a bet, article, etc.) and can discuss his content with our experts. This will help people to better understand sports, betting, gambling, and other areas.
We are looking for skilled, professional and self-driven React developer, to mainly work on our components library.REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years of experience with React Web development
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code (TypeScript)
- Experience with Node.js (ideally Next.js)
- Experience with Redux and Saga
- Experience with React Native
- Stable projects and long term employment
- 20 days of paid vacation
- 90 days of fully paid sick leaves
- Office in the city center with park area around
- No bureaucracy
- Free accounting services
- Free English courses