We are looking for an experienced AQA Engineer to join our project in the HR domain.
Recruitment, Onboarding & Talent Management all in one flexible and intuitive platform. The project is a hiring platform designed to provide a complete overview of current jobs and candidates, and thus help enterprises to manage to recruit processes.
The product consists of three main parts:
- Recruitment module Makes it easy to create job ads and post them on your favorite media, then screen candidates and invite them for interviews by email or SMS.
- Onboarding module Streamlines and automates your onboarding processes so that you can concentrate on making new employees feel welcome in your team.
- Talent Management module Stores all employees data within the same system and makes it easy for managers to access and handle the necessary information.
- All levels of hiring process management: tools for planning recruitment activities, sourcing job information, scheduling candidate interviews, scoring & rating candidates, and selecting the best match for the job;
- Highly flexible vacancy application forms with an unlimited number of custom fields;
- Flexible retrieval of candidate data using quick searches and screenings;
- Reporting and analytics tools;
- Integration with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other media for publishing jobs;
- 10k+ active users, primarily Danish and Netherlands market.
- Build a mature framework for automation testing which will be easy to extend and maintain. Select and adopt an approach, technologies, and tools for automated testing
- Be involved in all QA aspects of the project, in cooperation with the QA team, your input is very valuable and welcome
- Define what tests should be automated and automated these tests. Define test cases, write and execute test scripts
- Collaborate with the product owner, project manager, and the rest of the team to deliver highly stable and well-performing solutions. Provide business with a report in “user-readable” format
- Mentor and share knowledge with other colleagues
- To have fun 😊
- The candidate should have 3+ years of recent QA automation experience
- Practical experience in writing API and UI test automation
- Experience in the development of Test Automation Frameworks
- Solid understanding of modern approaches to automated testing and ability to apply those approaches appropriately
- Strong knowledge of QA theory and practices
- Strong experience in C#/.NET
- Solid experience working with code versioning tools (Git)
- Experience with any CI/CD tools
- Good English skills
- Common sense
- Friendly person
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
- Strong analytical thinking