We are looking for technically strong engineer with interest in developing Product together with an experienced Team located in Lviv and Copenhagen.
If you are open for new challenges and would like to apply your knowledge and experience in creating word-class software - we have a great offer for you!
The mission of the data team is to build an innovative cloud data platform for the retail industry to transform the shopping experience with data-driven solutions on a large scale using Azure stack (PowerBI, Azure Databricks, DataFactory, DataLake, DeltaLake, Azure Synapse Analytics)
If you want to take a part of building modern big data and data warehouse solution, then consider joining our data team!ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design data model and develop integration and data processing ETL\ELT pipelines to feed data lake and large-scale data warehouse.
- Work with industry experts to collect business requirements.
- Design and implement dashboards and reports.
- Support existing ETL pipelines and fix workaday issues related to customer specific data.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, DAX, and data warehouse.
- Hands on experience designing and deploying reports and dashboards using by PowerBI or another BI (business intelligence) services.
- Understand best practices in data quality and quality engineering.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with structured and unstructured datasets.
- Good written and spoken English level.
- Experience with Azure stack (in particular: Databricks, DataFactory, Delta Lake)
- Experience in Software Engineering with at least one of Python / Scala / Java / .Net
- Proven experience in Big-Data architecture
- Experience with spark batch and structured streaming
- Stable projects and long term employment
- 20 days of paid vacation
- 90 days of fully paid sick leaves
- Office in the city center with park area around
- No bureaucracy
- Free accounting services
- Free English courses