We are a growing market leader that develops a large payroll systems and provides integrations with different partners and clients. We are looking for technically strong developers with an interest in developing our Workforce management solution used by around 300 medium/large businesses (hotels, amusement parks, restaurants, airports, fitness centers, retail, private hospital and many more).
The team will be located in Gdansk and Denmark (our Danish office is situated north of Copenhagen). We work in agile (Scrum) cross-functional teams with a dedicated Product Owner, in close collaboration with QA and architects. In Denmark our team consists of two developers (Lead and Senior), technical QA, Scrum Master, Product Owner and Product Specialist. Now we decided to grow our team in Poland, Gdansk, where we already have few developers working for other products.
Our technical stack is based on modern technologies and practices as much as possible: service-oriented architecture, PHP 8, Apache2 Linux, Docker, Java JS/jQuery/jQuery UI, HTML/CSS3.You key responsibilities will be:
- Design and development, research, code review, and evaluation of technical decisions of your peer team member.
- Discussing and refining requirements, close work with your teammates and Product Owner.
- Other common tasks like performing deployment, writing tests, sharing knowledge with other team members, etc. Assist with 3rd line support tasks.
- At least two years of experience as PHP developer, with PHP 7 or higher
- Understanding of Microservice architecture principles
- Experience with Web services development
- Strong knowledge of relational databases (MySQL)
- Good knowledge of Docker
- Good knowledge of Apache2 and Linux
- Knowledge of Java
- Be a team player
- Product-oriented mindset
- Good English and communication skills
- Attention to details
- Open-minded personality
- B2B contract
- Long-term employment
- 37 hours working week
- 20 working days of paid vacation
- 10 days of fully paid sick leaves
- Private Medical Care
- Multisport (partly)
- Free English courses
- Work-related Trainings
- Job relocation package