We are looking for a QA Engineer with an interest in developing Products together with an experienced Team located in Lviv, Gdansk, Copenhagen, and Bucharest. If you are open to new challenges and would like to apply your knowledge and experience in creating world-class software - we have a great offer for you!
Our products are combined into modular white-label customer loyalty SaaS platform for retailers. We have customers all around Europe with an ambition to capture North America market soon. Therefore, we continuously innovate our solutions and make sure we run them efficiently in order to offer competitive prices.
- Trust - We trust in people, honesty and openness.
- Cooperation - We do better as a team, and it’s more fun to win together.
- Humble professional - We take our work seriously, but not our-selves.
- Accountable - It’s not someone else’s problem.
- Fun - It has to be fun!
- Perform web and API testing
- Develop and maintain test cases & test scenarios
- Create/maintain documentation
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Be involved in product refinement sessions
- 4+ years of overall experience in QA field
- In-depth knowledge of software testing techniques and processes
- Good understanding of Web Services and APIs and experience in API testing (using Postman)
- Experience in working with Data Bases, ability to write SQL queries
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience in creating and maintaining of documentation
- Good technical skills and desire to learn new tools/ technologies
- Attentive to details and strong sense of responsibility is a must
- Good communication skills
- Good written and spoken English level
- Experience or/and interest in automation testing
- Any experience from retailing/grocery industry
- Experience with MS Azure infrastructure