We are looking for a Strong Junior Full Stack Developer in Lviv, Khmelnytskyy or remote to join our project in the HR domain.
Recruitment, Onboarding & Talent Management all in one flexible and intuitive platform. The project is a hiring platform designed to provide a complete overview of current jobs and candidates, and thus to help enterprises to manage recruiting processes.
The product consists of three main parts:
- Recruitment module Makes it easy to create job ads and post them on your favorite media, then screen candidates and invite them for interviews by email or SMS.
- Onboarding module Streamlines and automates your onboarding processes so that you can concentrate on making new employees feel welcome in your team.
- Talent Management module Stores all employees data within the same system and makes it easy for managers to access and handle the necessary information.
- All levels of hiring process management: tools for planning recruitment activities, sourcing job information, scheduling candidate interviews, scoring & rating candidates , and selecting the best match for the job;
- Highly flexible vacancy application forms with unlimited number of custom fields;
- Flexible retrieval of candidate data using quick searches and screenings;
- Reporting and analytics tools;
- Integration with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other media for publishing jobs;
10k+ active users, primarily Danish and Netherlands market.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily work on the interesting and non-trivial tasks
- Collaborate with product owner, project manager and the rest of team to deliver highly stable and well-performing solution
- Generate ideas of the product development and improvements, make technical decision on application architecture
- Communication with stakeholders on the regular basis
- To have fun 😊
- 1+ years of recent .NET experience
- Practical experience with ASP.NET Core
- Strong knowledge of .NET principles and basics
- Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Knowledge of Entity Framework Core
- Strong analytical skills
- Good English skills
- Experience with Angular and TypeScript
- Common sense
- Friendly person
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
- Strong analytical thinking
- Great team with wonderful atmosphere
- Long-term employment
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- 90 days of fully paid sick leaves
- Office in the city center with park area around
- No bureaucracy
- Free accounting services
- Free English courses