Our client is one of the biggest iGaming companies in Europe.
The main goal of the company - to deliver relevant and simplified content in our expert field and help connect consumers to the best services to meet their needs. The company has a ton of products successfully launched all over the world including sports betting, casinos, affiliate platforms, gambling web apps, etc.
Our main project is a new global platform that provides up to date sports information, the possibility to communicate with other people that are interested in the same field, and, the main feature, each user can create its own content (a bet, article, etc.) and can discuss his content with our experts. This will help people to better understand sports, betting, gambling, and other areas.
In addition to this, company operates many WordPress websites of different size and complexity, that are used for affiliating purposes and converting the users. Having joined our team you will work on new features, site and performance improvements, custom plugins, etc. All our WordPress projects are versioned in Gitlab and we deploy using pipeline process (having staging and production environments). We give a lot of importance how responsive a site is on mobile, and the rankings on the SERP.
We are looking for professional, self-driven and motivated developers in our team to cooperate fruitfully for a long period of time.REQUIREMENTS
- 2 years of experience with WordPress ideally
- Good knowledge in PHP
- Good front-end development skills (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Experience with relational databases (mySQL)
- Ability to work on your own as well as in a small team
- Good written and spoken English to be part of international team
- Experience working with various PHP frameworks will be a big plus
- Long-term employment
- 20 days of paid vacation
- 90 days of fully paid sick leaves
- Office in the city center with a park area around
- No bureaucracy
- Free accounting services
- Free English courses
- Competitive and according to qualification.